Microbiotic Max Food Supplement Vanilla 20 sachets
Your digestive system is incredible. It is home to trillions of bacteria; some good, some bad and most of them live in your gut1 . Your gut does so much without you realising it, from breaking down food into nutrients to releasing energy and removing waste from your body2.
That’s why it is important to take care of your gut health by eating foods that contain probiotics and prebiotics. Probiotics, like Lactobacillus and Bifidobacterium strains, can help to balance the richness and diversity of good bacteria inside your gut3,4, while prebiotics feed the good bacteria3.
Microbiotic Max is a powdered food supplement formulated with a combination of probiotics and prebiotic fibre, that work together in harmony to help support your nutrition goals.
This product is high in fibre and each serving contains 2 billion live bacteria from strains of Bifidobacterium lactis and Lactobacillus helveticus.
Enjoy the delicate vanilla taste of this versatile product by adding 1 sachet to half a glass of water or mixing into your favourite Formula 1 shake after blending.
Microbiotic Max is available in a box of 20 sachets, making it even easier to support your nutrition goals wherever you are.
Key Features and Benefits:
• Delivers 2 billion live bacteria from strains of Bifidobacterium lactis and Lactobacillus helveticus per serving
• High in fibre
• No sweeteners, colours or preservatives
• No need to be refrigerated
• Delicate vanilla flavour
Directions for Use:
Add 1 sachet (2 g) to half of a glass of water (approx. 100 ml), stir until dissolved and enjoy. Drink on its own or add to your favourite Formula 1 shake. Please add after blending and use liquids at a temperature below 25°C to avoid affecting product efficacy. Enjoy Microbiotic Max once a day.
Use this product within a balanced and varied diet, as part of a healthy, active lifestyle.
1. Sender R, Fuchs S, Milo R. Revised Estimates for the Number of Human and Bacteria Cells in the Body. PLoS Biol. 2016;14(8):e1002533.
2. Boland M. Human digestion--a processing perspective. J Sci Food Agric. 2016 May;96(7):2275-83. doi: 10.1002/jsfa.7601. Epub 2016 Feb 5. PMID: 26711173.
3. Markowiak P, Śliżewska K. Effects of Probiotics, Prebiotics, and Synbiotics on Human Health. Nutrients. 2017;9(9).
4. Li C, Niu Z, Zou M, Liu S, Wang M, Gu X, Lu H, Tian H, Jha R. Probiotics, prebiotics, and synbiotics regulate the intestinal microbiota differentially and restore the relative abundance of specific gut microorganisms. J Dairy Sci. 2020 Jul;103(7):5816-5829.