Chia Berry Pudding
Chia seeds contain 34.4g fibre, 17.8g omega 3, 407mg potassium and 335mg magnesium per 100g of raw product. Combine them with your favourite Herbalife Nutrition Formula 1 shake (and a few other ingredients) and you could enjoy a delicious treat that feels indulgent but very nutritious! This pudding is perfect for satisfying your sweet tooth while keeping you on track with a balanced diet.
Preparation time: 15 minutes (plus refrigeration time)
This recipe is simple, quick to prepare and a great way to celebrate Pancake Day without undoing your healthy eating plan.
• 2 scoops Herbalife Nutrition Formula 1 Nutritional Shake mix (New Formula) Strawberry Delight
• 250 ml skimmed milk or plant-based drink
• 2 tbsp white chia seeds
• 70 g mixed berries
1. Put Formula 1 shake mix, milk and chia seeds in a covered jar. Shake well and let it sit for 10 minutes, or until the mixture starts to thicken, shaking occasionally.
2. While waiting, crush the berries with a fork. Place the crushed berries in the bottom of a glass or bowl. Gently pour the Formula 1 mixture on top of the berries.
3. Cover with plastic wrap and place in the refrigerator for several hours (or overnight) until set.
Nutritional Value per serving*