Get Set For a Healthier Easter.
Healthier treats worth sharing this Easter
If you’re finding it hard to resist the allure of chocolate eggs this Easter, why not try something a little different?
Herbalife’s Mint Chocolate Protein Truffles are just as delicious as the traditional Easter treats. Plus, they’re dairy free and a great healthy alternative
Fresh from the fridge, these mouth-watering truffles are a guilt-free after-dinner indulgence. Or take a few to work for a mid-morning chocolate boost.
Best of all, the easy-to-follow recipe makes 16 irresistible truffles. More than enough to share.
But we bet you won’t!
Mint Chocolate Protein Truffles
• 2 scoops Herbalife Formula 1 Mint and Chocolate
• 50g rolled oats
• 70g desiccated coconut (plus 2 tbsp for dusting)
• 1 tbsp agave nectar
• 70ml dairy-free milk
1. Mix together the Herbalife Formula 1 Mint and Chocolate, rolled oats and 70g desiccated coconut.
2. Add the agave nectar and dairy free milk.
3. Mix until the mixtures firm.
4. Line a tray with parchment paper and roll the mixture into 16 balls.
5. Dust each ball in the 2 tbsp desiccated coconut.
6. Transfer to the sheet and refrigerate for 30 minutes before eating.
“Nutrients per serving* (in case the recipe yields 16 truffles):
Energy (kcal): 56.3, Fat (g): 3.7, Carbohydrates (g): 4.7, Sugars (g): 1.6, Fibre (g): 1.4, Protein (g): 1.5.
* Only when prepared as instructed on the product label does our product deliver the full nutrition benefits described on that label. Always remember when creating new recipes to assure that the cumulative intake of nutrients is not excessive. Also, please remember if the product used in a heated recipe, some vitamin levels in the label may decline.